The FUNdraising Team is responsible for raising funds for CUUB in creative and fun ways.
We put on activities such as:
· Halloween Party
· Dessert/Gift/Service/Reverse Auction
· Hot Pot Cook-Off
· Used Book Sale
· Garage Sale (approx. every other year)
We also co-ordinate ongoing and seasonal programs that enable you to earn money for CUUB through your ordinary shopping and gift giving.
· Meijer Gift Cards: See Lee Ren after Sunday services. Several denominations of cards are available. CUUB earns 4-6% as the cards are sold.
· Kroger Community Rewards: Visit https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow and link your Kroger Plus Shopper’s card to CUUB (Organization # FV634) as your charity.
· Great Lakes Scrip: Gift cards from numerous stores, restaurants, and gas stations are ordered at least once a year as requested by CUUB members.
We meet the second Sunday of the month at noon. Check the CUUB Calendar for a link to the Zoom meeting.
You can email us at email@example.com
Come join us! Many hands make light work!